- Alexandra F. Clayton, Jayne M. Rogerson, Isaac Rampedi - Integrated reporting vs. sustainability reporting for corporate responsibility in South Africa.
- Faheem Dangor, Gijsbert Hoogendoorn, Raeesa Moolla - Medical tourism by Indian-South Africans to India: an exploratory investigation.
- Christiana Ndidi Egbinola, Amobichukwu Chukwudi Amanambu -
Water supply, sanitation and hygiene education in secondary schools in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- María Jesús González González, Alejandro López González -
Strategic planning and change management. Examples of Barcelona, Seville and Saragossa (Spain).
- Aleksandra Harat, Micha³ Chojnacki, Krzysztof Leksowski -
Humanitarian aid of the European Union and United Nations: actions, responsibilities, and finances..
- Iwona Markuszewska -
Rural area marginalisation: searching for tendencies. Case study: the Western fringes of Poland.
- Katarzyna Pawlewicz -
Differences in development levels of urban gminas in the Warmiñsko-Mazurskie voivodship in view of the main components of sustainable development.
- Danuta Piróg -
A geography graduate's transition into the labour market in Poland: a quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the process.
- Christian M. Rogerson -
Restructuring the geography of domestic tourism in South Africa.
- Katarzyna ¦wierczewska-Pietras -
Restoring the riverside in a city: an examination of best practices for port revitalisation.
List of reviewers
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series Homepage
Any comments please send to: Stefania ¦roda-Murawska.
© BGSS 2002-2017. All rights reserved