- The articles of both domestic and foreign authors are always up-to-date, original, never printed before in other scientific publications, fulfil high scientific standards, and have very good educational value.
- All the best articles are published after double-blind peer review provided by minimum two subject experts. The reviews are anonymous, neither author nor reviewer knows the other's identity.
- The rejection rate of articles amounts to approximately 30%.
- All articles have language assistance for authors from non-English speaking countries.
- The editors provide a fast route for the publication process and full access to DeGruyter e-technology.
- Journal is highly evaluated and indexed e.g. on the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education Evaluated Journals List.