- a wide array of high quality original articles
- the articles published after double-blind peer review provided by minimum two subject experts (including foreign ones)
- a full database of up-to-date research results in human geography, economic geography both theoretical and empirical
- a platform for exchanging ideas between the scientists from many countries of the World
- the Advisory Council, distinguished scientists from 31 different countries and from 51 research centres (universities and scientific institutes)
Journal Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series has been published since 2003. It is issued four times a year (March, June, September and December).
The editors are very pleased to announce that according to:
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series
Nicolaus Copernicus University
fax +48 56 611 2638
All Rights Reserved.
No part of this periodical may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, except as described below, without permission in writing from the Publisher.
Printed in Poland
(C) Copyright Nicolaus Copernicus University
(C) Cover design: Daniela Szymańska
Title, logo and layout of journal Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series are reserved trademarks of Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series.
Nicolaus Copernicus University Press in Toruń
Yu. Gagarina 5, 87-100 Toruń, Poland
http://www.wydawnictwoumk.pl/, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel.+48 56 611 4295, fax +48 56 611 4705
tel./fax .+48 56 611 4238; e-mail: email@example.com
tel.+48 56 611 4809