- György Csomós -
Cities as command and control centres of the world economy: An empirical analysis, 2006-2015.
- Mirek Dymitrow, Rene Brauer -
Performing rurality. But who?.
- Andrey Klemeshev, Gennady Fedorov, Efim Fidrya -
Specific Kaliningrad character of the Russian identity.
- Julia K. Giddy, Jennifer M. Fitchett, Gijsbert Hoogendoorn -
Insight into American tourists' experiences with weather in South Africa.
- Alice Magombo, Christian M. Rogerson, Jayne M. Rogerson -
Accommodation services for competitive tourism in Sub-Saharan Africa: Historical evidence from Malawi.
- Tolulope Osayomi, Maryanne A. Orhiere -
Small-area variations in overweight and obesity in an urban area of Nigeria: The role of fast food outlets.
- Jerzy J. Parysek -
The city, its inhabitants and the urban living environment in the conditions of advancing motorisation (an example of Poznañ).
- Stefania ¦roda-Murawska, Jadwiga Biegañska, Leszek D±browski -
Perception of the role of culture in the development of small cities by local governments in the context of strategic documents - a case study of Poland.
- Agnieszka ¦wigost -
Approaches towards social deprivation: Reviewing measurement methods.
- Rafa³ Wi¶niewski -
Spatial differentiation of urban population change in Russia.
List of reviewers
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series Homepage
Any comments please send to: Stefania ¦roda-Murawska.
© BGSS 2002-2017. All rights reserved