- Pavel P. Em - The capital agglomeration of the Republic of Korea as a fuzzy central place system .
- El¿bieta Go³ata, Ireneusz Kuropka - Large cities in Poland in face of demographic changes.
- Czes³aw Ko¼miñski, Bo¿ena Michalska -
The seasonal nature of tourist flows in relation to meteorological conditions as illustrated by the case of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship.
- Roman Miku¹, Lucia Máliková, Viliam Lauko -
An introductory study of perceptual marginality in Slovakia.
- Alausa Waheed Moa-Liberty, Arogundade Odunayo Tunde, Odunuga Lateefat Tinuola -
The influence of self-efficacy and socio-demographic factors on the entrepreneurial intentions of selected Youth Corp members in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Marie Novotná, Marta ©lehoferová, Alena Matu¹ková -
Evaluation of spatial differentiation in the Pilsen region from a socioeconomic perspective .
- Jerzy J. Parysek, Lidia Mierzejewska -
Spatial structure of a city and the mobility of its residents: functional and planning aspects.
- Ndidzulafhi Innocent Sinthumule -
Multiple-land use practices in transfrontier conservation areas: The case of Greater Mapungubwe straddling parts of Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Clinton David van der Merwe -
Tourist guides' perceptions of cultural heritage tourism in South Africa.
- Glibchuk Petro Volodymyrovych -
"Municipal settlements of Ukraine" database and its possible application spheres.
List of reviewers
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series Homepage
Any comments please send to: Stefania ¦roda-Murawska.
© BGSS 2002-2017. All rights reserved