- Therese Brolin - Conceptualizations of "results" in Swedish policy for development cooperation from the 1960s to the 2000s .
- Waldemar Cudny, Marcel Horňák - The tourist function in a car factory Audi Forum Ingolstadt example.
- Sanette L.A. Ferreira, Gesina W. Van Zyl -
Catering for large numbers of tourists: the McDonaldization of casual dining in Kruger National Park.
- Zbigniew Gł±biński -
Analysing the tourism activity of seniors by applying the method of participant observation.
- Kristina N. Lindström, Mia Larson -
Community-based tourism in practice: evidence from three coastal communities in Bohuslän, Sweden.
- Jana Masárová, Eva Ivanová -
Road infrastructure in the regions of the Slovak Republic and Poland .
- Muhammad Miandad, Syed Nawaz-ul-Huda, Farkhunda Burke, Muhammad Azam, Imran Khan -
Escalation of tuberculosis notification: an analysis of associated social factors.
- Iwona Pomianek, Mariola Chrzanowska -
A spatial comparison of semi-urban and rural gminas in Poland in terms of their level of socio-economic development using Hellwig's method.
- Marie Stenseke -
The Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services and the challenge of integrating social sciences and humanities.
- Agnieszka Szczepańska -
Urbanization processes related to the development of residential functions in gminas adjacent to the city of Olsztyn.
List of reviewers
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series Homepage
Any comments please send to: Stefania ¦roda-Murawska.
© BGSS 2002-2017. All rights reserved