- Elżbieta Bilska-Wodecka, Roman Matykowski - Influence of social and religious factors in Polish Sejm elections, 2001-2007.
- Ilya Chubarov - Spatial hierarchy and emerging typologies inside world city network.
- Iwona Cieślak, Karol Szuniewicz -
The quality of pedestrian space in the city: a case study of Olsztyn.
- Marcin Gorączko, Aleksandra Gorączko -
Vernacular architecture and traditional rural landscape in new socio-economic realities - a case study from Central Poland.
- Marcel Horňák, Peter Struhár, Tomáš Pšenka -
Evaluation of high-standard public transport centres in the Slovak Republic.
- Andrea Lombard, Sanette Ferreira -
The spatial distribution of renewable energy infrastructure in three particular provinces of South Africa .
- Naja Marot, Damjana Gantar, Barbara Černič Mali -
Added value from European Territorial Co-operation: the impact of demographic change in the Alps on the young.
- Ewelina Mocior, Agnieszka Nowak, Marcin Rechciński, Paweł Franczak, Joanna Hibner, Paweł Krąż, Natalia Tokarczyk -
Sunrise as a tourist attraction in the context of tourist motivation theory: a case study of the peak of Babia Góra (Western Carpathians).
- Nilanchal Patel, Alok Bhushan Mukherjee -
Assessment of network traffic congestion through Traffic Congestability Value (TCV): a new index.
- Jayne M. Rogerson, William J. Mushawemhuka -
Transnational entrepreneurship in the Global South: evidence from Southern Africa.
List of reviewers
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series Homepage
Any comments please send to: Stefania Środa-Murawska.
© BGSS 2002-2017. All rights reserved