- Vladimír Bačík, Michal Klobučník - Population distribution by selected road network elements - comparison of centroids, geocoded
addresses, built-up areas and total areas on the example of Slovak communes.
- Mohd Faris Dziauddin, Kamarul Ismail, Zainudin Othman - Analysing the local geography of the relationship between residential property prices and its determinants.
- Verno Ferreira, Gustav Visser - A spatial analysis of gating in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
- Zbigniew Głąbiński - Ecological awareness of tourists in the coastal areas of Poland - preliminary results of the survey.
- Hanna Hrehorowicz-Gaber - Role of green areas for space integration of Kraków's Metropolitan Area.
- Grzegorz Iwanicki, Anna Dłużewska - Potential of city break clubbing tourism in Wrocław.
- Liliya Karachurina, Nikita Mkrtchyan - Population change in the regional centres and internal periphery of the regions in Russia, Ukraine and
Belarus over the period of 1990-2000s.
- Haniza Khalid - Spatial heterogeneity and spatial bias analyses in hedonic price models: some practical considerations
- Jarosław M. Nazarczuk - Regional distance: the concept and empirical evidence from Poland.
List of reviewers
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series Homepage
Any comments please send to: Stefania Środa-Murawska.
© BGSS 2002-2017. All rights reserved