- Tomasz Chaberko, Pawe³ Kretowicz - Local public transport planning in Poland - geographical input.
- Zbigniew D³ugosz, Szymon Bia³y - Selected aspects of permanent emigration from Poland (2001-2010).
- Ashley Gunter - Mega events as a pretext for infrastructural development: the case of the All African Games Athletes Village, Alexandra, Johannesburg.
- Tomá¹ Hoch, Emil Souleimanov, Tomá¹ Baranec - Russia's role in the official peace process in South Osetia.
- Mohammad Ishtiaque, Abu Hurera - Traditional education system: its impact on socio-economic development in Mewat District, Haryana, India.
- Armand Kasztelan - A comparative analysis of Lubelskie and Kujawsko-Pomorskie voivodships in the context of environmental competitiveness of regions.
- Radoslav Klamár - Tourism and the visit rate in the tourism regions in Eastern Slovakia from the point of selected indicators.
- Sevil Sargin, Ramazan Okudum - Current analysis of orcharding in the Isparta Province (Turkey).
- El¿bieta Sojka - Health condition of ageing populations of the European Union.
- Dariusz Soko³owski - New towns in Poland.
List of reviewers
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series Homepage
Any comments please send to: Stefania ¦roda-Murawska.
© BGSS 2002-2017. All rights reserved